Health

Friday, July 16, 2021

Day 1

 


I am starting this blog as a way to journal finding Self Love. 


What is Self Love you ask? 


self-love
[ˈˌself ˈləv]
NOUN
  1. regard for one's own well-being and happiness (chiefly considered as a desirable rather than narcissistic characteristic).


I have been in a funk since my Mom passed away in 2018. It was devastating and her loss still covers me in darkness.  I have gained weight, stopped doing things I love and just overall haven't been myself. In early 2020, I tried to regroup and get my life back in order. Then COVID hit and well... 

In my quest for self love, I am planning to work on my health, finances, and inner peace. I apologize if my blog is depressing. In order to heal, I need to feel. Sometimes being depressed/sad/upset/angry is just part of the process. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weigh in Day - Another 2lbs!

 I  am down to 226.8!!  Woot Woot!  Since starting this journey - I have lost 8.2Lbs! I am pretty happy about that. Still the heaviest I hav...